Hi - Odd request from a video games developer here in MK

Впервые на форуме? Воспользуйтесь возможностью представиться

Hi - Odd request from a video games developer here in MK

Postby Maineyak » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:39 am

Hi,

I'm a Producer working in a video games development company in Linford Wood. The company is called DR Studios and we create games for mobile plus PS4 and Xbox. http://www.drstudios.co.uk/

We are currently working on a new title to be launched before Xmas and are in need of a Russian speaking lady to do a voice-over for one of the characters in the game. It's only actually very few words but the guy we currently employ to do the male voices is obviously out of his depth on this one :)

The task would involve an evening trip to a recording studio in Woburn - probably just for an hour. We are also going to record a French speaking lady at the same time. She is the partner of one of the guys who work here.

I think it will be a fun experience. Obviously we will meet any expenses due to transport to and from the studio (or we will quite happily pick you up) and are willing to pay a reward of say £20 for your work.

If you are interested, or know of anyone who may be interested, please get back to me.

Sorry for the strange request! :)

Thanks
Maineyak

Re: Hi - Odd request from a video games developer here in MK

Postby skameykin22 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Yes, it's an interesting experience.
skameykin22

Return to Знакомства